Glenn Chadwick began practicing law in Glenwood Springs in 1985. His practice encompassed a broad spectrum of legal matters including complex real estate transactions, business formation, contracts, purchase and sale of businesses, construction liens and disputes, employment law, water rights, arbitration, mediation, civil litigation and appeals. He led the firm’s work as general counsel to Colorado Mountain College, a multi-campus public community college system serving nine counties in western Colorado.
Glenn graduated cum laude from Colorado College in 1973. He worked for nine years as an economics consultant and department manager at CH2M Hill, a premier international engineering and consulting firm, before going to law school in 1982. He received his J.D. from the University of Denver in 1984.
As of January 1, 2016, Glenn retired from the practice of law.
- University of Denver, 1984, J.D.
- Moot Court Award, Best Brief, Appellate Advocacy
- University of Washington, 1978, M.A., Economics
- Colorado College, 1973, B.A., Economics, cum laude
- Beattie, Chadwick & Houpt LLP, Of Counsel, 2014-2015
- Beattie, Chadwick & Houpt LLP, Partner, 2007-2014
- Beattie & Chadwick, Partner, 1990-2007
- Larson, Beattie & Chadwick, Partner, 1989-1990
- Larson & Beattie, Associate, 1985-1989
- CH2M Hill, Bellevue, WA, and Denver, CO, Economics Consultant, 1973-1982